Owner of the data processing
Zorzi Inox Srl
Via dell’Artigianato n. 18
35012- Rustega di Camposampiero (PD)
Email address of the Holder: email@example.com
Typologies of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, email address, date of birth, Cookies, usage Data, geographical location and Work with us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties that are involved in the organization of this Application (administrative staff, commercial staff, marketing, legal, system administrators) could have access to the Data; these parties are external subjects (as suppliers of third technical services, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors Managers by the Owner. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User in case that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object („opt-out“) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
For more information, contact the Owner.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the preservation period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the deadline of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Intention of the processing Owner to transfer the Personal Data to a third country or to an international organization
It’s not intention of the processing Owner to transfer the Personal Data to a third country or to an international organization.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
Particularly, the User has the right to:
The interested party has the right:
– to the access, correction, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the Data processing
– to obtain the Data, without any impediment from the processing Owner, in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another processing Owner
– to withdraw the consent to the processing, without prejudice for the lawfulness of the processing that is based on the consent acquired before the withdrawal
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The exercise of rights described can be exercised by sending an email request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free title and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.